There’s no doubt, our hard-wearing denim aprons are as comfortable as your favourite pair of jeans. And, their tailored good looks are as sharp as a tack.
With its clean lines and beautiful patinas, The Short Half will keep you cool and collected, whether wielding a whisk or serving hors d’oeuvres. If you want to feel less hausfrau and more master of your own domain, this is the apron for you.
– 70cm (length) x 50cm (width)
– Justine (pictured) is 160cm tall
– Tailored look
– Beautiful contrast top-stitching detail
– Made from 100% cotton denim
– Available in classic Dark Blue with soft cotton straps in Navy or Natural
– Machine washable
– Each Long Half Apron saves up to 1 pair of jeans from landfill
IMAGE IS AN INDICATION ONLY
Each apron is made from assorted blue denim from recycled jeans and is completely unique—just like you.
“Treading lightly on the planet is very much a part of our raw food philosophy. That’s why we commissioned JEANBAG to design and make our aprons. Being made from recycled jeans is not only right on point, but denim is so hard-wearing, our aprons wash up as new time and time again.”
Neil Barnett Garden to Gourmet Founder & keen musician
“My new JEANBAG apron fits perfectly. It’s clean, simple design let’s me get on with what I love to do most: cook up a storm!”